Nicolet High School Day Camp
Hot4Lax has partnered with the Nicolet Recreation Department to offer this youth lacrosse camp
It is available for boys and girls in grades 3-8.
It will be a developmental camp concentrating on:
**The five offensive essentials for all lacrosse players grades 3-8:
- ground ball
- stick checks
- team defense
Location: Nicolet High School Back Field
Who: Boys - Rising 4nd to 8th grade
Dates: Monday, June 15th to Thursday, June 18th
Time: 9:00 - 11:45 PM
Cost: $135, includes pinnie & rental equipment if needed.
Players will be divided by age/experience. Beginners to experienced are welcome!
Equipment needed for boy's: helmet, gloves, shoulder pads, arm pads, stick and mouth guard.
Girls: Stick, goggles, mouthguard
Bring water bottle.
Equipment will be available to use and purchase for the camp. Please contact the store prior to the camp for pick up.
Click here for information on concussions and forms to sign
Nicolet High School
6701 N Jean Nicolet Rd
Glendale, WI 53217
Lacrosse lessons at the Hot4Lax Training Center!
Learn the game of lacrosse by mastering all the skills necessary to develop a strong foundation. This is perfect for newer players to master the skills, and experienced players to have individualized attention. Work with a coach 1-on-1 or in a small group setting. Coaches will work with players on specific skills and team concepts you don't get in your regular practice sessions.
Players can work on lacrosse specific skills combined with a weekly lacrosse workout. Hot4Lax provides a preseason lacrosse training program to build the strength, confidence and knowledge to cut, feed, dodge, and shoot without hesitation. Define your rhythm, game and field sense.
Take your Lax game further than you ever thought possible!
- Stick work - throwing, catching, cradling with both hands
- Dodging - what dodges when
- Shooting style - Room & time, on the run, inside finishing
- Angles of approach
- Goalie play
Group & Private lessons are scheduled in thirty, sixty and ninety minute sessions:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 4:15 PM to 5:30 PM & 5:40 PM to 7:00 PM ,
- Friday: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Private - $35/65/90
- Two per group - $45 each/hr
- Three per group -$35 each/hr
- Four per group - $30 each/hr
Multi-pack packages offer additional discounts:
- 5-pack (5 -1 hr lessons) - $300
- 10-pack (10 hours of training) - $550
21675 Doral Road. Suite A
Waukesha, WI 53186
The Hot4Lax training facility has indoor turf field and outdoor grass mini field. Please bring full equipment for all sessions.
For details call 262-717-9996.
The Training are can be reserved in 30 minute segemnts when there are not programs going on.
The turfed training area can be divided into three seperate bays for shooting and wall ball. Barrier wall nets will be set up to seperate sections.
Materials available for use:
- Barrier net
- Shooting Gun
- ladders/ hurdles
- $30 for 30 minutes
- $55 per hour
- $15 for 30 minutes
- $29 per hour
- $10 for 30 minutes
- $20 per hour
Badger State Lacrosse Camp
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN, WHITEWATER
Rising 5th - Rising 12th Graders
Mini Camp (7/19-20) and Main Camp(7/20-23)
Check-in is July 21sh from 10:30am-12:30pm
Check-out is July 25th from 12-1:30pm
- Daily Teaching Station / Playing Time
- Position Specific Stations
- Individual / Small Group Instruction
- Certified Trainers
- Camp Store
- Swimming Pool / Nightly Activities
Dates: Mini Camp - Sunday, July 19th - Monday, July 20th
Main Camp -Monday, July 20th to Thursday, July 23rd
Cost $567 overnight, $467 day
Led by Army Head Coach Joe Alberici, players will experience outstanding instruction from our current and former DI, DII and DIII college, high school and youth coaches. Badger State is a great opportunity for high school players, looking for exposure, to make real relationships with our College Coaches on staff. Instead of traveling around the country attending different showcase camps, Badger State players have the opportunity to build relationships and show their true character in small, team settings over a 4-day camp, coached by the Colleges they want to see.
For our youth players, to be in our Badger State environment of great coaches helps to create a culture of hard-work, discipline and focused player development. Whatever level your player is, our top coaching staff will help each them reach their next level!
HIGH SCHOOL SHOWCASE CAMP (9-12TH GRADERS)
- Individualized attention and instruction from college coaches (DI, II & III)
- Learn skills & strategies used at top programs like West Point, Duke & the US National Team
- Focus on positional skills and apply them to game settings daily, with real-time feedback
- Build relationships with and showcase your skills to college coach in an intimate, group setting
- Attend college recruiting process sessions and seminars
YOUTH DEVELOPMENTAL EDUCATION FOCUS (5-8TH GRADERS)
- Focus on fundamental and team concepts
- Collegiate and high level club instructors at each age level
- Learn position specific skills and apply to real game scenarios
- Players grouped by position and skill for maximum development in both skill and game sessions
- Fun nighttime activities!