Hot4Lax is an organization that promotes the growth of the game of lacrosse at all levels through leagues, camps, clinic's and private lessons in the summer, fall, winter and spring. Our goal is to serve as the "skill development" program for individual player's and team's in the pre-season, in-season and post-season. We do this through leagues, clinics, private lessons and group training. Our role is to share our passion for the game and compliment regular season team's in southeastern Wisconsin.
latest lacrosse info
December Store Hours - 12/10
Hot4Lax Lacrosse will be open afternoons Tuesday to Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings.
Please check the website for hour updates. Call us if you are in the area and it is outside of our typical hours. We often are working on site and may be available.
We will typically be open starting at 1:00 PM during the week - Tuesday through Friday.
Monday evenings are reserved for Team fittings at the store for new and rental equipment.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 1:00 - 8:00 PM
- Wednesday:1:00 - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 1:00 - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed - at BISC Indoor Lacrosse
Indoor Lacrosse at BISC - Sunday November 6th through February 26th
3 indoor sessions left for session I - prorated
Indoor lacrosse for youth and high school players will start on Sunday, November 6th. There will be two session again this season. The Fall session runs for six weeks from November 6 to December 18. No lacrosse on Sunday, November 27th. The Winter Session will start Sunday, January 8 and run for eight week to February 26.
Players can register for either session or both and have a discount.
- Session 1 11/6 - 12/18 - $150
- Session 2 1/8 - 2/26 - $195
- Sesssion 1 & 2 - $340
Session I - November 6th-December 18th - No lacrosse on November 27
Session II - January 8th to February 26th
Sunday Afternoon: 1:00 - 6:00 PM Time Updates.
Each age group will have a one-hour session within that time frame.
- 2nd - 4th grade - 1:00 - 2:00 PM, Field 2
- 5th & 6th grade - 2:00 - 3:00 PM, Field 2
- 7th & 8th grade - 3:00 - 4:00 PM, Field 2
- High School skills and drills - 4:00 - 5:00 PM, Field 2
- High school league - 4:00 - 5:00 PM - Field 3
- Adult - 5:00 - 6:00 PM
- 3rd to 8th grade - 2:00 - 3:00 PM, Field 3
- High school players - 3:00 - 4:00 PM
Deal of the Day -12/10
- STX Shield Pro gloves - 12", 13", 14" goalie gloves - 35% OFF while supplies last.
- Under Armour Revenant 12"/13" gloves - 20% OFF
- Brine King III - 25% OFF
- STX Stallion HD - $99.99 - 40% OFF
Hot4Lax Training Academy -
One hour training with certified coaches including positional coaches.
- Robin Buckley - Wauwatosa Head Coach,
- Brian Ward - Goalie at VMI, Oconomowoc Head Coach
- Matt Mikulecky - Wauwatosa High School Coach
- shooting on the run
- Room & Time
- Inside finishing
- Approching the ball carrier
- funneling and directing
- take away checks
- Closing the gate
- one-handed work
- stationary - strong hand, off hand, box fakes
- on the move
- Technique and execution: Face, Split, roll dodges
- When, where and how
- Weekdays after school
- Weekends in the morning
Private lessons - $60/hr, $35/half-hour
Group sesions are $35
Multi-lesson packages available
Rental Equipment through Hot4Lax
The perogative for many parents new to lacrosse is whether to rent or to buy. The Hot4lax rental program allows parents to enroll their children in a program and try the game to see if they like it at a fraction of the cost.
Lacrosse equipment can be rented by players for clinics, camps, league play and by the season. Hot4Lax has a broad array of sizes and styles of lacrosse equipment for boy's and girl's including gloves, arm pads, rib pads, shoulder pads, helmets for boy's and goggles and sticks for girl's..
When equipment is rented, each borrower will be required to provide payment for the rental of the equipment and a security deposit in leau of the equipment not being returned on the due date. The rental equipment will be due at the end of each season rented(fall, winter, spring or summer) unless arrangements have been made to rollover the equipment to the next season. Equipment can be rented for consecutive seasons. A new rental payment is due at the time of renewal.
There are no refunds of rented equipment.
Sticks are available for $20. However, we do have a vast supply of starter sticks to more experienced players.
2016-7 Return Dates
Fall - November
Winter - March 1st
Spring - June 12th
Summer - August 14th
Equipment not returned by the above dates will have the security deposit applied to the equipment.
Equipment returned after that date will be assessed a $25 restocking fee with a rollover rental fee. A rollover fee is rental for the next peiod.
Rental equipment can be purchased
Rental gear for the all Programs will be available at our store in Waukesha during regular business hours weekdays and weekends. Check store hours for availabillity.
Thank you for your patronage.
Employment Opportunities - Help Wanted
Hot4Lax Lacrosse is taking emploment application for the following positions:
- Team Sales - contacting youth, high school and college teams to provide with equipment, uniforms and apparel
- Equipment Tech - Size and fit customers with rental gear; inventory and maintain equipment
- Sales Associates - Fit players with equipment, educate the players and parents about the differnt features of all our lacrosse products.
- Stick Stringers - string sticks to order - traditional and mesh, men's and women's.
- Marketing Director - Spearhead all marketing and advertising activities including online, print , banner and website, program sponsorship and so forth.
- Communications Director - Handles the dissemination of information about camps, clinics, leagues and travel teams to parents, players and media.