Hot4Lax is an organization that promotes the growth of the game of lacrosse at all levels through leagues, camps, clinic's and private lessons in the summer, fall, winter and spring. Our goal is to serve as the "skill development" program for individual player's and team's in the pre-season, in-season and post-season. We do this through leagues, clinics, private lessons and group training. Our role is to share our passion for the game and compliment regular season team's in southeastern Wisconsin.
latest lacrosse info
Store Hours - April
April Hours - Week of 4/23/18
Hot4Lax Lacrosse will be open Tuesday to Friday afternoons, Saturday mornings and afternoon.
Please check the website for hour updates. Call us if you are in the area and it is outside of our typical hours. We often are working on site and may be available.
- Monday: Open by appointment - Call below
- Tuesday: 12:00 - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 1:00 - 5:45 PM
- Thursday: 1:00 - 5:45 PM
- Friday: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 - 4:00 PM
Cell : 414-333-3049
Hot4Lax Training Academy -
One hour training with certified coaches including positional coaches. Learn the essentials, drill on the fundamentals, build your confidence and enjoy the game.
- Robin Buckley - Wauwatosa Head Coach, Hot4Lax Director
- Zack Davies - Goalie Coach, Wauwatosa High School
- Cheslea Mueller - Wauwatosa Youth and High School Girl's Coach
- Monday to Thursday: 1:00 - 5:00 PM
- Saturday 9:00 - 12:00 PM
- Sunday 11:00 - 3:00 PM
- shooting on the run
- Room & Time
- Inside finishing
- Approching the ball carrier
- funneling and directing
- take away checks
- Closing the gate
- one-handed work
- stationary - strong hand, off hand, box fakes
- on the move
- Technique and execution: Face, Split, roll dodges
- When, where and how
- Weekdays after school
- Weekends in the morning
One-on-one sessions - $60/hr, $30/half-hour - .
Group sessions: $25-35 per player/hour
Multi-lesson packages available
- 5-pack - $275
- 10-pack - $495
Employment Opportunities - Help Wanted
Hot4Lax Lacrosse is seeking part-timre employees to work during the spring and summer.
We are seeking to fill the following positions:
- Sales Associates - Fit players with equipment, educate the players and parents about the differnt features of all our lacrosse products. Weekday afternoons and evenings. Tuesday to Thursday 4:00-8:00 PM,
- Team Sales - contacting youth, high school and college teams to provide with equipment, uniforms and apparel
- Equipment Tech - Size and fit customers with rental gear; inventory, clean and maintain equipment
- Stick Stringers - string sticks to order - traditional and mesh, men's and women's.
- Communications Director - Handles the dissemination of information about camps, clinics, leagues and travel teams to parents, players and media.
- Marketing Director - Constant Contact, Webpage management, social media
We are looking to fill a part-time position in store associate that requires after school availability from 4:00 - 8:00 PM Monday- Friday and some weekend hours available for February to June.
Rental Equipment through Hot4Lax
WINTER RETURN BY MARCH 1. SPRING/EXTENDED RENTAL BY JUNE 11TH.
The perogative for many parents new to lacrosse is whether to rent or to buy. The Hot4lax rental program allows parents to enroll their children in a program and try the game to see if they like it at a fraction of the cost.
Lacrosse equipment can be rented by players for clinics, camps, league play and by the season. Hot4Lax has a broad array of sizes and styles of lacrosse equipment for boy's and girl's including gloves, arm pads, rib pads, shoulder pads, helmets for boy's and goggles and sticks for girl's..
When equipment is rented, each borrower will be required to provide payment for the rental of the equipment and a security deposit in leau of the equipment not being returned on the due date. The rental equipment will be due at the end of each season rented(fall, winter, spring or summer) unless arrangements have been made to rollover the equipment to the next season. Equipment can be rented for consecutive seasons. A new rental payment is due at the time of renewal. Renters who do not return equipment by the due date or make arrangments, will forfiet their security deposit, but then they own the gear.
Since many programs are starting indoor lacrosse earlier in January and February, we are offering an extended rental peiod for January to June. The rate for this period will be less than the two rental period cost and a bit more than 1 1 /2 times the rental of one season.
There are no refunds of rented equipment.
Sticks are available for $28. However, we do have a vast supply of starter sticks to more experienced players.
2018 Return Dates
Winter - March 1st
Spring - June 111th
Summer - August 13th
Fall - November 1
Equipment not returned by the above dates will have the security deposit applied to the equipment.
Equipment returned after that date will be assessed a $25 restocking fee with a rollover rental fee. A rollover fee is rental for the next peiod.
Rental equipment can be purchased
Rental gear for all Programs will be available at our store in Waukesha during regular business hours weekdays and weekends. Check store hours for availabillity.
Thank you for your patronage.
Gift Cards Available!
Gift Cards are available for purchase in the denomination of your choice starting at $25, $50 and $100. May be redeemed for equipment, apparel, lacrosse items, lessons, clinics or league play. Cards must be purchased at our store.
Buy a $100 gift card, recieve a bonus card of $10.
Call us for details: (262) 717-9996. Stop in today to get yours.