Fall Ball Lacrosse
After School Fall Lacrosse will be located in different communities each day. You can register for multiple locations to have additional days of lacrosse. There will be a seperate charge for the different locations.
The outdoor after school program will run from September 17th to October 25th. It will be once per week for six weeks from 4:15 to 5:45 PM.
- Monday - Northside - Doctors Park
- Wednesday - Lake Country - Little Red School House
- Thursday - Brookfield - Pilgrim Park Middle School
US Lacrosse membership
Participants in Hot4Lax programs will need to have their US Lacrosse membership number available when registering. The online registration will ask for the registration number and the expiration date. The US Lacrosse number allows playeres secondary insurance should they have an injury from playing lacrosse. By having all participants as members of US Lacrosse, it also allows the teams and programs the ability to have liability coverage at the fields and facilities they rent and use.
- Insurance coverage
- Subscription to Lacrosse Magazine
- How-to videos, articles, clinics and more for players, coaches and officials
- Access to first-class playing opportunities
- Special member pricing for our annual convention
- Discounts on tickets to college and pro games
- Eligibility for grants and free resources to help you grow the game locally
- Members-only emails with special offers on gear, apparel and more
Concussion information and required forms
On April 2, 2012 the Wisconsin Legislature passed Act 172, a law requiring that all athletes, parents, and coaches participating in youth or High School athletic activity acknowledge by signature that they have been informed about the effects and symptoms of concussion before participating in the sport.