Hot4Lax is an organization that promotes the growth of the game of lacrosse at all levels through leagues, camps, clinic's and private lessons in the summer, fall, winter and spring. Our goal is to serve as the "skill development" program for individual player's and team's in the pre-season, in-season and post-season. We do this through leagues, clinics, private lessons and group training. Our role is to share our passion for the game and compliment regular season team's in southeastern Wisconsin.
latest lacrosse info
Store Hours - 8/8/22
Summer Store Hours - 8/9/22
- Order online and pick up at our garage door of the store
- Order online and have it delivered. We personally deliver locally after hours.
- Shop virtually - facetime personal shopping
- Be fitted in person - come into the store and be fitted with a knowledgable professional.
Cell : 414-333-3049
Fall After School Lacrosse 2022
After school lacrosse starts on September 12th. 5 weeks of lacrosse before indoor season.
After school lacrosse runs one day per week in various locations. This program is designed to allow youth players the opportnity to develop skills, learn the game and play game like scenarios. Scrimage games will be played in a modified field. Indoor and outdoor space is available
- Brookfield - Hot4Lax Lacrosse Center - 21675 Doral Road, Waukesha, WI 53186
- September 12th to October 22nd
- 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- $135 per player
- Sibling/group discount
Rental Equipment Summer
Summer Rental equipment is due back by 8/16.
Spring rental gear will be rolled over to the following season.
Lacrosse equipment can be rented by players for clinics, camps, league play and by the season. Hot4Lax has a broad array of sizes and styles of lacrosse equipment for boy's and girl's including gloves, arm pads, rib pads, shoulder pads, helmets for boy's and goggles and sticks for girl's.Some sticks are available.
When equipment is rented, each borrower will be required to provide payment for the rental of the equipment and a security deposit in leau of the equipment not being returned on the due date. The rental equipment will be due at the end of each season rented(fall, winter, spring or summer) unless arrangements have been made to rollover the equipment to the next season. Equipment can be rented for consecutive seasons. A new rental payment is due at the time of renewal. Renters who do not return equipment by the due date or make arrangments, will forfiet their security deposit, but then they own the gear.
Since many programs are starting indoor lacrosse earlier in January and February, we are offering an "extended rental" peiod for January to June. The rate for this period will be less than the two rental period cost and a bit more than 1 1 /2 times the rental of one season.
Summer Camp rates are reduced as they are typically for week. Call for pricing and availability.
There are no refunds of rented equipment. Packages available.
2022 Return Dates
Equipment can be rolled over to the next session for a rollover rental charge.
Equipment returned after that date will be assessed a $25 restocking fee with a rollover rental fee. A rollover fee is rental for the next peiod.
Equipment that is returned damaged,like holes or rips, will be assesed a repair cost or be kept for the security fee.
Rental equipment can be purchased
Rental gear for all Programs will be available at our store in Waukesha during regular business hours weekdays and weekends. Check store hours for availabillity.
Thank you for your patronage.
Employment Opportunities - Help Wanted
Hot4Lax Lacrosse is seeking part-time employees to work during the Fall, Winter and Spring.
We are seeking to fill the following positions:
- Sales Associates - Fit players with equipment, educate the players and parents about the different features of all our lacrosse products. Weekday afternoons and evenings/Weekends.
- Equipment Tech - Size and fit customers with rental gear; inventory, clean and maintain equipment
- Stick Stringers - string sticks to order - traditional and mesh, men's and women's.
- Tournament Staff- Hot4 Lax is looking for enthusiastic people to be our weekend warriors! Attend tournaments as a Hot4Lax brand ambassador to inform participants and parents about lacrosse equipment, apparel and more. Friday to Sunday availability important.
We are looking to fill a part-time position in store associate that requires availability on Friday afternoons and Saturdays. In the Spring we will be looking for after-school availability from 4:00 - 7:00 PM Monday - Friday and weekend hours on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
Deals of the Summer: August 9-15
Apparel - 15-40% off
- Wool Hats - 20% off
- Sweat shirts - 15% off
- Shorts - $9 - 15-40% off
- Shirts - 20% off
- Warrior shafts - 20% off
- STX Surgeon SCTI, Shift and Alliance - 20% off
- Maverik Tactik - 15% off
- Maverik Optik - 15% off
- True Source 12" - Navy, red, royal, maroon - 20% off
- Warrior MD4 - 12" & 13" - $95 - 35% off
- Gloves, arm pads and shoulder pads - Starting at $5
- Helmets - starting at $15 - Warrior, STX, Cascade, Brine
- Bags - Duffle and stick bags
- All used equipment sales are final.
Equipment Cleaning and Sanitizing - 8/9
Sani Sport Machine on site at Hot4Lax - Drop off on 8/9/22
Do you need to get that gear cleaned and sanitized! Revitalize your gear by getting rid of the stink and fungus.
We use Sani Sport for all our rental gear and Team equipment! It has an unique ionization process to remove the bacteria that can grow in your lacrosse equipment creating that pungent smell. This will extend the life of your gear and prevent the break down of your equipment. Plus it prevents Staff infections!
We recommend cleaning the gear semi-annually if not more frequently depending on the amount of play. Drop off your gear and pick it up later that day.
Price is $35 which includes one set of pads, shoes and the carry bag.
Set up a team cleaning day at the store and use it as a fund raiser.
Other equipment cleaned as well: Hockey, fencing, moto cross and snowmobiling.
Call the store for details at (262) 717-9996.