Hot4Lax is an organization that promotes the growth of the game of lacrosse at all levels through leagues, camps, clinic's and private lessons in the summer, fall, winter and spring. Our goal is to serve as the "skill development" program for individual player's and team's in the pre-season, in-season and post-season. We do this through leagues, clinics, private lessons and group training. Our role is to share our passion for the game and compliment regular season team's in southeastern Wisconsin.
latest lacrosse info
Store Hours - 9/18
September Store Hours -
Cell : 414-333-3049
Fall Ball Lacrosse- Sunday 9/19
Fall Ball Lacrosse will be held on Sunday afternoons from 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM starting in September. This will be a program for both boys and girls players. Different levels and age groups will be playing in hour-and-a-half time slots.
Dates: September 19, 26, October 3, 17, 24
Times: 12:30 - 5:00 PM
- Youth - 12:30 - 2:00 PM
- Women's High school/post-high school - 2:00 - 3:30 PM
- Men's High school/post-high school - 3:30 - 5:00 PM
W220N6151 Town Line Road
Sussex, WI 53089
See the leagues section for more details and registration.
Register by 9/17! Fall League information
Fall After School Lacrosse 2021
After school lacrosse starts on September 14th. 5 weeks of lacrosse before indoor season.
After school lacrosse runs one day per week in various locations. This program is designed to allow youth players the opportnity to develop skills, learn the game and play game like scenarios. Scrimage games will be played in a modified field. Indoor and outdoor space is available
- Brookfield - Hot4Lax Lacrosse Center - 21675 Doral Road, Waukesha, WI 53186
- Lake Country - Little Red School House
- September 13th to October 22nd
- $135 per player
- Sibling/group discount
Employment Opportunities - Help Wanted
Hot4Lax Lacrosse is seeking part-time employees to work during the Fall, Winter and Spring.
We are seeking to fill the following positions:
- Sales Associates - Fit players with equipment, educate the players and parents about the differnt features of all our lacrosse products. Weekday afternoons and evenings. Tuesday to Thursday 4:00-8:00 PM,Friday 12-6 PM, Saturday 10:00 am - 3:00 PM
- Team Sales - contacting youth, high school and college teams to provide with equipment, uniforms and apparel.
- Equipment Tech - Size and fit customers with rental gear; inventory, clean and maintain equipment
- Stick Stringers - string sticks to order - traditional and mesh, men's and women's.
We are looking to fill a part-time position in store associate that requires availability on Friday afternoons and Saturdays. In the fall we will be looking for after-school availability from 4:00 - 7:00 PM Monday - Friday and some weekend hours available.
Used Equipment Sale through Labor Day Weekend
Summer Sale of used and rental equipment - Used equipment from trade-ins and rental.
- Buy Used Equipment including helmet, gloves, arm pads and shoulder pads.
- Trade in your old equipment for new gear.
- Make a donation of sporting good equipment of all kinds for area programs.
- We are serving as a donation station of sporting goods for the charity,
- All items will be cleaned with our Sani Sport machine after drop off.
- All used equipment purchases are final.
- Equipment starting at $5!
- Gloves 8", 10", 12", 13" 14"
- Arm Pads - VS to XL
- Shoulder Pads - XS, small, medium, large
- Handles - $10
- HEADS - $29
- Mesh - $4
Equipment Cleaning and Sanitizing - 9/10
Sani Sport Machine on site at Hot4Lax - Drop off
Do you need to get that gear cleaned and sanitized! Revitalize your gear by getting rid of the stink and fungus.
We use Sani Sport for all our rental gear and Team equipment! It has an unique ionization process to remove the bacteria that can grow in your lacrosse equipment creating that pungent smell. This will extend the life of your gear and prevent the break down of your equipment. Plus it prevents Staff infections!
We recommend cleaning the gear semi-annually if not more frequently depending on the amount of play. Drop off your gear and pick it up later that day.
Price is $35 which includes one set of pads, shoes and the carry bag.
Set up a team cleaning day at the store and use it as a fund raiser.
Other equipment cleaned as well: Hockey, fencing, moto cross and snowmobiling.
Call the store for details at (262) 717-9996.
Rental Equipment - Due back 8/14
Rental Equipment for the Spring Season was due back by 6/14/21. Equipment can be rolled over for the summer season if players are participating in camps, leagues or travel teams.
Rollover of equipment can be made by calling the store at 262-717-9996.
Equipment that is not returned by 6/14 will will have the security deposit charged on 6/20 unless accommadations have been made.
Equipment rented for the Summer season will be due back on August 16th. Equipment will be cleaned throughout the week and as it is returned from 8/12-8/20.