Hot4Lax is an organization that promotes the growth of the game of lacrosse at all levels through leagues, camps, clinic's and private lessons in the summer, fall, winter and spring. Our goal is to serve as the "skill development" program for individual player's and team's in the pre-season, in-season and post-season. We do this through leagues, clinics, private lessons and group training. Our role is to share our passion for the game and compliment regular season team's in southeastern Wisconsin.
latest lacrosse info
Fall Hours - 11/20
November Store Hours -
COVID-19 Guidlelines for Small Business to open up:
- People exhibiting any symptoms, come back when they are symptom free.
- No more than ten(10) people in the shop at one time.
- Social distancing - 6 ft.
- Employee wear masks
- Customers Highly encouraged to wear masks.
Cell : 414-333-3049
Order online and pick up at store at out garage door or indoors. We can also have it delivered locally after hours.
Deals of the Day: November 20
Maverik Tactic head strung with STX Memory mesh - $20 off
Sunday School Lacrosse - 11/27
Sunday afternoon Skills and Drills for youth and high school players.
Players will be divided by age and ability for small group training. This includes fundamentals for beginners to advanced players. Each session will be one hour.
- Session I - November 22 - December 20 - 5 weeks
- Session II - January 3 - February 28 - 8 Weeks
See CLINICS for details. Clinic Information
Hot4Lax Training Academy
Lessons available - Plan now!
One hour training with certified coaches including positional coaches. Learn the essentials, drill on the fundamentals, build your confidence and enjoy the game. individuall lessons or combine with others an form a group session.
- Robin Buckley - Hot4Lax Program Director
- Monday to Friday: 1:00 pm - 6:00 PM
- By appointment - Call to reserve a time.
- Shooting on the run
- Room & Time
- Inside finishing
- Approching the ball carrier
- Funneling and directing
- Take away checks
- Closing the gate
- one-handed work
- stationary - strong hand, off hand, box fakes
- on the move
- Technique and execution: Face, Split, roll dodges
- When, where and how
- Weekday afternoons throughout the Summer, Fall and Winter
- Weekends in the morning
- Boys - Helmet, Gloves and Stick
- Girls - Stick and Goggles
One-on-one sessions - $65/hr, $35/half-hour
Group sessions: $25-35 per player/hour depending on the number in group
Multi-lesson packages available
- Single - $65
- 5-pack - $300
- 10-pack - $550
Used Equipment Sale & Trade in Days
Fall Sale of used and rental equipment runs through Veterans Day - Used equipment from trade-ins and rental.
- Trade in your old equipment for new gear.
- Make a donation of sporting good equipment of all kinds for Globall Giving.
- We are serving as a donation station of sporting goods for the charity,
- All items will be cleaned with our Sani Sport machine before drop off.