Lax It Up Summer Lacrosse
June 14 to July 28
Tuesday - Youth - 5:30 PM
Men's High School/Adult/youth - 7:00 PM
Wednesday - Youth - 5:30 PM
Women's High School/adult - 7:00 PM
Regular registration $135 per player.
Drop in - $30
Men's/Boy's - Wauwatosa West High School
Women's/Girl's - Sussex Hamilton High School
Register through calendar or by phone to make an appointment. Book your five or ten session pack twice or three times per week. Field space can be reserved and rented when private lessons are not scheduled.
USA Lacrosse membership
Participants in Hot4Lax programs will need to have their USA Lacrosse membership number available when registering. The online registration will ask for the registration number and the expiration date. The US Lacrosse number allows playeres secondary insurance should they have an injury from playing lacrosse. By having all participants as members of US Lacrosse, it also allows the teams and programs the ability to have liability coverage at the fields and facilities they rent and use.
- Insurance coverage
- Subscription to Lacrosse Magazine
- How-to videos, articles, clinics and more for players, coaches and officials
- Access to first-class playing opportunities
- Special member pricing for our annual convention
- Discounts on tickets to college and pro games
- Eligibility for grants and free resources to help you grow the game locally
- Members-only emails with special offers on gear, apparel and more